This is in two parts. The squid and the salad.
Salt + pepper squid:
2 Tbsp flour
1 tsp crushed pepper corns
2 squid hoods
2 eggs lightly beaten
oil for deep frying
1/2 chinese cabbage (unless its a big one then just use a quarter)
2 carrots (cut into matchsticks)
1 packet bean sprouts
1 packet crispy noodles
1 packet snow pea sprouts
1 red onion
1/2 cup coriander leaves
honey-soy dressing (make your own or use pre-made)
1. Combine salt pepper and breadcrumbs in a small bowl
2. Score the inside of squid tubes diagonally then cut into 6cm pieces.
3. Toss squid in flour till evenly coated
4. Dip in egg mix then coat with breadcrumb mix and set aside.
5. In a large bowl combine all the salad ingredients except the dressing, toss well
6. Deep fry squid in batches for 1-2 mins until golden. Drain on paper towl.
7. Divide salad onto plates and top with squid, then drizzle with dressing.
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments.